PALA's membership allows for the recognition of different types of homes within the same industry to be represented by the only trade association dedicated exclusively to representing this very special residential care alternative. PALA provides a legislative voice in Harrisburg and our national affiliate- ARGENTUM (formerly ALFA) carries the concerns of our members to the nation's Capital.
Benefits of PALA Membership
- Membership in the only state Association exclusively dedicated to the interests of Assisted Living Residences and Personal Care Homes.
- Membership in the state Association that is dedicated toward encompassing a "resident-centered care" philosophy.
- Benefits include: PALA’s Website – with more information regarding public policy, conferences, and member concerns. Updated frequently, PALA’s new website will allow members to be “in the know” at all times through our PALA "Portal".
- Benefits include: PALA’s continued Member Alerts for member concerns/questions.
- Benefits include: PALA’s Spring Conference and Fall Conferences. PALA Members enjoy discounts on registration that are unavailable to non-members.
- Benefits include: PALA's Training Sessions throughout the year! Members can attend our Lunch and Learn Plus Regional Networking Meetings at no cost.
- Benefits include: PALA's "Updates". Emailed to all PALA members, this is a one-stop email briefing to get updated on all the latest from PALA - includes education updates, public policy updates, and updates from PALA's national affiliate Argentum
Additional Membership Benefits
- Representation in the halls of the Capitol
- Education and Training
- Public Policy Expertise
- An affiliate of Argentum national trade association for Assisted Living
- Consumer, Physician, Regulator, Industry, Media and Family Referral Source
- Recognition as a member of an exclusive trade association dedicated to the Assisted Living and Personal Care Communities