Earlier today, the Department of Health announced additional counties who’s facilities/providers will be eligible to receive antigen test kits provided by the federal government and distributed by the state. The Department will also be publicly posting what facilities accepted the tests in week 1. Please keep in mind tests can only be distributed to those with a CLIA Certificate.
Last Week (Week 1):
- 70,840 tests were distributed to 55 facilities in Bradford, Centre, Lebanon, Montour, Northumberland, Schuylkill, and Snyder counties.
- Attached is a list of CLIA-Certified facilities in those counties who accepted shipment of BinaxNOW cards.
- Recipient lists will be updated on Tuesdays.
- Additional tests will be provided to healthcare providers in those counties in the coming weeks.
This Week (Week 2):
- The federal government provided 191,000 Abbott BinaxNOW cards for state distribution.
- The counties receiving the tests this week include: Berks, Huntington, Westmoreland and Union.
Next Week (Week 3):
- The federal government provided approximately 231,000 Abbott BinaxNOW cards for state distribution.
- Counties expected to receive tests next week include: Blair, Lackawanna, Luzerne, Tioga, Venango, and Wyoming.