This funding includes Personal Care Homes in Pennsylvania.
The deadline to apply for HHS private pay relief funding for licensed assisted living providers has been extended to Monday, Sept. 21. Licensed assisted living providers who have not yet applied should do so before the extended deadline by visitinghhs.gov/providerrelief. We believe more details may be coming from HHS Wednesday and we will share that information when we receive it.
As a reminder, if you provided TIN information to the Trade Association Portal, you still need to apply through the HHS portal. And if you did not provide TIN information through the Trade Association Portal, you are still eligible to apply now through the HHS portal.
Additionally, here is some clarification provided by HHS on some frequently asked questions:
If an assisted living community previously applied for Phase 2 General Distribution Medicaid Funds, but received less than 2% of gross revenue, may the community apply for additional funds through the private pay portal?
The answer is no. There is a chance that additional funding could be made available in the future that these providers could apply to receive.
If I made a mistake on my application form, can I amend it?
Some errors will trigger a follow up from HHS for clarification.
As a reminder, there are a number of resources that can be referenced to assist with your application:
- HHS Resources
- Resources for applying can be found on the CARES Act Provider Relief Fund provider page. This includes information about the application process as well as a webinar on that you may find helpful.
- Instructions for completing the application form; this documentation will help answer some of your questions as you work through the application.
- HHS FAQs on the Phase 2 General Distribution will provide helpful answers to commonly asked questions.
- HHS Provider Support Line: (866) 569-3522, Option 2
- Argentum Resources
- Argentum webinar recording and accompanying PPT
- Argentum FAQs
Please continue to send any questions not answered in the above resources to HHSproviderfund@argentum.org and we will do our best to respond as soon as possible.
James R. Balda
President & CEO