Benefits of PALA Membership:
- Membership in the only state Association exclusively dedicated to the interests of Assisted Living Residences and Personal Care Homes.
- Membership in the state Association that is dedicated toward encompassing a “resident-centered care” philosophy.
- PALA’s Website – with more information regarding public policy, conferences, and member concerns. The Website includes your community and website for consumers.
- Member Only Updates! Updates are emailed to all PALA members, this is a one-stop email briefing to get updated on all the latest from PALA – includes education updates, public policy updates, and updates from PALA’s national affiliate Argentum.
- Spring Conference and Fall Conferences. Members enjoy discounts on registration.
Additional Membership Benefits:
- Representation in the halls of the Capitol
- Education and Training
- Public Policy Expertise
- An affiliate of Argentum national trade association for Assisted Living
- Consumer, Physician, Regulator, Industry, Media and Family Referral Source
- Recognition as a member of an exclusive trade association dedicated to the Assisted Living and Personal Care Communities
Membership Application for Providers:
Assisted Living Residences
Personal Care Homes
Download Provider Membership Application
To Apply Online Click HERE
Important tax return information PALA dues are non-deductible as a charitable contribution. However, they may be partially deductible as business expenses. PALA estimates that 10% of PALA membership dues are a non-deductible business expense due to lobbying activities on your behalf.